Respect the wood...
- Our 'Rustic' style furniture is available in pine, pine/cedar combination, or all cedar. Each raw log is selected especially for your product and then hand-hewn with draw knives and chisels, respecting the natural shape of the wood while bringing out the individual uniqueness of the piece. We do not "machine" our logs for perfect roundness. We believe each piece of wood has a personality which is to be enhanced and celebrated. Not conquered.
Olde-World quality in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country!
At Sandy Ridge Furniture, it's all about the wood. We start with truck loads of top grade cedar and pine logs as well as thousands of board-feet of rough sawn oak, maple, cherry and ash lumber. Each piece is then carefully inspected and selected especially for your project. Our craftsmen then meticulously hand-craft every piece and when our craftsman are finished with their work, they will have produced a unique, heirloom quality piece of furniture, especially for you, that will be enjoyed for generations to come.
Please browse our Diamond Wood Collection website for our hardwood hand crafted styles of Traditional, Mission, Early American, Shaker and more. Sandy Ridge Furniture is pleased to offer this extensive variety of styles to you, all made with the finest craftsmanship of the old world.
Sandy Ridge Furniture, specializes in custom designed furniture that will last for generations. We proudly stand behind our entire product. We warranty the Sandy Ridge and Diamond Collection furniture products for ten years to the original owner against defective craftsmanship. Should there be a problem due to defective craftsmanship during the first ten years, we will repair or replace it.
The following items are not covered under warranty: normal wear, changes and/or repairs made by the owner or any other organization or individual other then Sandy Ridge Furniture, unless otherwise approved by Sandy Ridge Furntiture, commercial use, and seasonal damage caused by uncontrolled humidity. Relative humidity should be 36% to 45%. Excessive polish or abrasive cleaning products may void the warranty . In home service may be provided within a 30 mile range from the Sandy Ridge Workshop. A fuel surcharge will be charged according to current gasoline prices. Call for quote on deliveries
Ten Year Limited Warranty
Why olde world craftsmanship is the best
...Dovetail drawers are standard
- Drawer boxes are mostly unseen but take an enormous amount of abuse. They are truly the working core of any piece of furniture. We believe the way to make a proper drawer box is to use strong maple, basswood or poplar boards with interlocking dovetailed joints.
- Basswood is our standard material for drawer boxes but we can also use cedar, oak, pine, or other wood at your request. (Cost differences apply.)
- You can order genuine deer antler handles and pulls which add a truly unique charm to your selection; each antler is different.
Mortise and Tenon...
- There are many ways to fasten wood together, especially with today’s technology. Some ways are strong and some are not. We believe there's no substitute for good old fashioned jointery and we create solid, tight mortise and tenon joints that are as strong as the wood itself. After all, craftsmen have used mortise and tenon joints to hold barns together for centuries!
- What good is a drawer if you can't get to everything in it?. We offer smooth acting, full extension, ball bearing drawer slides that let the drawer pull completely out, allowing you to see every square inch inside the drawer. We even offer soft-closing drawer slides that gently and quietly close the drawer without being pushed!
Inspected and Ready to Go...
- Once complete and finished, all Sandy Ridge Furniture goes through a detailed inspection process: Is the finish smooth? Do the chairs rock? Are the tables solid and strong? Fit and finish are at the forefront and nothing is just "acceptable." It must be right and our ten year limited warranty says so.
160 Gully Drive, Spring Mills, PA 16875 > 1.877.743.1246
Sandy Ridge Furniture and Diamond Wood Collection is now under one ownership. We are a family-owned and operated business located in the heart of Amish County, specializing in rustic and hardwood furniture. We are well known in Spring Mills and Bellfonte, PA for our quality heirloom furniture and we are starting to expand our quality product throughout the Eastern USA.
© Copyright 2012 Sandy Ridge Furniture. All rights reserved.